Old 25-05-2004, 12:10 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Interesting and Valuable link for PORGS

Hi BV and all, I ran into this web site while surfing the net! I found it
valuable, lots of answers, and info.

Check it out!

http://www.wetwebmedia.com/PondSubWe...0Sub%20Web.htm

PS: If the site has already been posted here before, then my sincere
apologies!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Old 25-05-2004, 05:23 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
Hi BV and all, I ran into this web site while surfing the net! I found it
valuable, lots of answers, and info.

Check it out!

http://www.wetwebmedia.com/PondSubWe...0Sub%20Web.htm

PS: If the site has already been posted here before, then my sincere
apologies!

snip

JMK,

Thanks. I just used the "Suggest a Site" link in IHMP (hint hint) to add it
to the database. The next update will be published soon, and this link will
be included, as will any other sites that people suggest via the "Suggest a
Site" link at the bottom of every topic list page, (hint hint).

BV.
www.iheartmypond.com

Old 25-05-2004, 05:25 PM
Gareee©

What's a Porg?

Gareee.. fine tuning his pond today.. been digging for 3 hours now...

I'm kinda lucky though.. my "dirt" is actually clay, and is a bit damp from
recent rain.. I can almost "sculpt" my pond edge with the clay! I'm on a
hill, so of course there are level issues, and I'm fixing them now. (adding
about 3-4" to the depth.)
Unfortunately, there's practially no resource for pond plants here at all,
so I only have a few peace lillies in it right now.

And no chance of a veggie filter.

--
Gareee©
Homepage:

Old 25-05-2004, 05:25 PM
Ka30P

Gareee wrote What's a Porg?

You are a Porg,
or more accurately, you have been porged.
Rec.ponders have been tasked to go out and
assimilate lawns into ponds. Resistance is futile.
(If you are a Star Trek, Next Generation fan
you'll recognize we unashamedly ripped off the
term Borg (the half machine, half human beings
who absorb any race they come across into the
Borg Collective) and assimilated it unto our own selves.)
Your mission, and you must accept it (remember
resistance is futile), is to go forth and assimilate
your friends' and neighbors' lawns into ponds.

kathy :-)
Old 26-05-2004, 04:08 AM
Tom L. La Bron

BV,

Looks like a pretty good sight, but when I clicked on
the Goldfish Variety link it brought up a pick of a
Blue Phoenix and called it a Black Lionhead.

Tom L.L.
------------------------------------

Old 26-05-2004, 02:08 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Tom L. La Bron" wrote in message
BV,

Looks like a pretty good sight, but when I clicked on
the Goldfish Variety link it brought up a pick of a
Blue Phoenix and called it a Black Lionhead.

snip

So we need to take this link with a grain of salt? *tee hee*

BV.

Old 27-05-2004, 04:15 AM
Just Me \Koi\

You kill me!

--
_______________________________________

Old 27-05-2004, 04:09 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

What's a Porg?
Gareee.. fine tuning his pond today.. been digging for 3 hours now...

The Borg said:
"We are _Borg_ resistant is futile, you will be assimilated."
The Porg say:
"We are Porg, resistant IS futile, you will be pond-elated."

P - Pond, O - Oriented, R - Recreational, G - Group ~ jan

Old 28-05-2004, 05:08 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Hmmm, I thought any goldfish with no dorsal fin was considered a lionhead?
At least one with this type of orandaish head? ~ jan