Old 25-05-2004, 05:26 PM
Johnny Kuo

Default Hawks in my yard

You fear "for" your squirrels??? Those rodents are the most efficient basil
killers in my neighborhood. Not only do they dig up all of my seedlings,
but they chewed up my birdfeeder, ate all the hyacinths in the water garden,
pilfered tomatos, and then proceeded to cackle with glee after their havoc
wreaking sessions on my garden. I wish that hawk would swing by this
direction!

"Kathie" wrote in message

.I know...a lot of you think I'm blessed, but I really don't like
predators...but what to do? Is there any way to discourage hawks from
the neighborhood?? Or could any of you tell me why I should love them?
I fear for my squirrels, and other nesting birds...

--
Kathie

News==----

Newsgroups