Old 25-05-2004, 06:09 PM
Childers

Default greenhouse fans

How inexpensive do you want to go and is the purpose of the fan cooling or
air circulation? You can get an attic fan that is thermostatically
controlled and will circulate a lot of air for less than $50. It's not water
"proof", but will take the higher humidity's of a greenhouse better than
most house fans and will cool the greenhouse by drawing in outside air. It's
main drawback is they require instillation at a permanent location (usually
in the roof or eaves). For air circulation inside your greenhouse you can
get any number of small fans for less than $10 and place them around your
greenhouse or use a ceiling fan (rated for outdoor use) if you have the room
for it.

Bob C.

"Dustin " wrote in message ...
I am looking for an inexpensive fan that I can use to circulate some air
in my shade house. I would like to find something that can get totally
drenched with water every day without fear of getting electrocuted. Can
any of you think of anything that fits the bill?

Thanks
Dustin