Old 26-05-2004, 01:08 AM

Default Urgent.. Koi Ulcers... I have no Potasium Prag...

Neither Fish made it, after the areas cleared a bit, they developed dropsy..
They died within a few hours of me noticing their secondary illness..
Unfortunantely them dieing was only the icing on cake for the whole time I
had them.. ( a short time mind you ).. On my way back in from the fish farm,
I blew the engine in my car.. So by them time I am finished totalling my
bills of getting these guys, I am now out just over $1500.. That is the part
that stings the most.. Although I am open for donations for some help to get
my cars motor replaced.. If you think you can help me, you can get a hold
of me here..

Tim...

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
s.com...
If your treatment doesn't work, I highly recommend the treatment of
Tricide-Neo. http://www.pondrx.com/shop/listing.php?parentId=30
Worked for me. Best way is have fish in easily accessible salted Q-tank,
koi sock-net them out and into bag filled with meds, wait the time allowed
5 minutes, net them out and back into Q-tank. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a