Old 26-05-2004, 09:08 AM
Sacha

Default Rhododendron Lady Alice Fitzwilliam

On 25/5/04 22:58, in article , "Karl Grave"
wrote:

Me too but my mother aquired one 30 years ago when the Corporation gardens
Dept was being wound down. We grew it indoors (winter) for many years. The
flowers were SUPERB I can still smell that scent. But with us it was a
straggly grower and I was forever having to do air layerings to create less
gangly plants.
I'd certainly like to obtain one now!

snip

The Plant Finder lists quite a few place that have it. One of them is quite
near here, so I'm hoping to pop over and get one or two later this week.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk