Old 26-05-2004, 10:20 PM
Janet Bennett

Default Garden pond plans

Hope you don't think I'm poking my nose in, but I would suggest that on one
side you have a very gentle slope into the water, with pebbles coverning the
lining (the frogs will then be able to get in and out of the pond).

You can also incorporate a bog garden where the water overflows.

Another idea I saw in a book was to put a small bridge
over the the shallow end, (made out of pieces of decking, nothing fancy.
To one side of this was an area of large stones, where there was a small bog
area, this than spread out into another area of pebbles, where hostas and
candlebra primulas were growing.

Hope this gives you some inspiration.

"Richard" wrote in message
Any good plans online for buliding a nice garden pond?