Old 27-05-2004, 12:05 AM
Marsha

Default Ann/a vote for Dubaya Bush is a vote for WWIII

Hi Ann how are you doing, long time since I came on here
"Ann" wrote in message
escapee expounded:

No, not a conspiracy, just pretty dumb. What a president does during war

time
is very telling. Why is he mountain biking while soldiers are dying?

Why is he
constantly on vacation somewhere?

Oh, for chrissake, give it a rest. People live lives outside of their
professional life. Any president is entitled to some down time. As
for constantly on vacation, are we really going to go tit for tat over
presidents taking vacation? They all do. Clinton took plenty. Find
something else to beat on about, bike riding isn't worth the effort.

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA