Old 27-05-2004, 12:05 AM
Marsha

Default Ann/a vote for Dubaya Bush is a vote for WWIII

Hi Ann how are you doing, long time since I came on here
"Ann" wrote in message
escapee expounded:

No, not a conspiracy, just pretty dumb. What a president does during war

time
is very telling. Why is he mountain biking while soldiers are dying?

Why is he
constantly on vacation somewhere?

Oh, for chrissake, give it a rest. People live lives outside of their
professional life. Any president is entitled to some down time. As
for constantly on vacation, are we really going to go tit for tat over
presidents taking vacation? They all do. Clinton took plenty. Find
something else to beat on about, bike riding isn't worth the effort.

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA

Old 27-05-2004, 03:03 AM
Ann

"Marsha" expounded:

Hi Ann how are you doing, long time since I came on here

Great, Marsha, we're leaving for Jamaica tomorrow for my brother's
wedding. I'd rather be gardening than flying, but gotta go to see
little brother off into married life. It's been cool and raw here,
the garden is slow. Probably why we're blathering on in a political
thread right now! G

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA
Old 27-05-2004, 04:02 AM
Marsha

What a great trip, you can garden when you get back if the weather gets
better. Heard it's going to be chilly there this weekend. My DIL is going to
Worcester to see a sick uncle so the weather had been checked. Have a great
time at the wedding.
I think politics are on all the newsgroups, besides the TV and newspapers
I'm sick of it all.
"Marsha" expounded:

Old 27-05-2004, 04:08 AM
escapee

On Wed, 26 May 2004 21:21:10 -0400, Ann opined:

"Marsha" expounded:

Hi Ann how are you doing, long time since I came on here

Great, Marsha, we're leaving for Jamaica tomorrow for my brother's
wedding. I'd rather be gardening than flying, but gotta go to see
little brother off into married life. It's been cool and raw here,
the garden is slow. Probably why we're blathering on in a political
thread right now! G

My garden is full throttle. It's been in the 80s here since January.

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend?
Old 28-05-2004, 01:02 AM
escapee

On Thu, 27 May 2004 12:26:56 -0400, Cheryl Isaak
opined:

Sigh - and I am contending with horde of bloodsucking insects.
Oh well, the weeds are lush!

Cheryl

Hey, green is green!

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend?
Old 28-05-2004, 02:05 AM
madgardener

I, me, victoria am not going to Jamaica! Marsha is going! LOL.

oy vey, I shoulda realized it was Marsha that was going...my post made
it look like I thought Ann was, not you V! g
maddie

Old 28-05-2004, 11:02 AM
madgardener

On Thu, 27 May 2004 20:55:27 -0400, "Marsha"
wrote:

I'm not going, Ann went today for her brothers wedding
"madgardener" wrote in message
.. .

I, me, victoria am not going to Jamaica! Marsha is going! LOL.

oy vey, I shoulda realized it was Marsha that was going...my post made
it look like I thought Ann was, not you V! g
maddie

i'm too tired.............
maddie
Old 28-05-2004, 03:02 PM
escapee

Talk about screw ups! Sorry bout that.

On Thu, 27 May 2004 20:55:27 -0400, "Marsha" opined:

Old 28-05-2004, 04:04 PM
Marsha

That's quite alright V, you changed your name, never knew it was you when I
peeked in. Long time since we talked also,hope your feeling fine.
"escapee" wrote in message
Talk about screw ups! Sorry bout that.

On Thu, 27 May 2004 20:55:27 -0400, "Marsha"

opined:

I'm not going, Ann went today for her brothers wedding
"madgardener" wrote in message
.. .

I, me, victoria am not going to Jamaica! Marsha is going! LOL.

oy vey, I shoulda realized it was Marsha that was going...my post made
it look like I thought Ann was, not you V! g
maddie

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend?

[IMG] code is On

a vote for Dubaya Bush is a vote for WWIII Cereus-validus Gardening 117 27-05-2004 02:05 PM
Dubaya Bush I.D. Cereoid-UR12- Gardening 0 27-10-2003 06:32 PM
Triton or Hagen Aquaglow: Vote NetMax Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 20-04-2003 06:22 AM
THANK YOU DUBAYA Cereoid+10+ Gardening 0 27-03-2003 11:56 AM
Logging on slopes up for vote Daniel B. Wheeler alt.forestry 4 30-01-2003 04:56 PM