Old 27-05-2004, 01:03 AM
Vox Humana

Default Spray to kill lawn grass?

"Rich" wrote in message
news:rn8tc.36119$PU5.30404@fed1read06...
I have a large gravel covered area and the black covering that goes

beneath
it has rotted and torn away. Each week I find myself pulling more and more
grass out of the gravel.

Is there a spray to kill lawn grass (not just weeds)? Or do I have to

shovel
all that rock out and place new plastic underneath? Ugh. It's 100° outside
and I would hate to have to do that.

You can use a total vegetation killer. Be sure to read the label because
you may not be able to use it where tree roots are below the surface. Most
of these herbicides claim to prevent regrowth for up to a year.

--
Remove _pooperscooper_ from email if you reply