Old 27-05-2004, 04:14 AM
Nedra

Default The Great Lotus Race; May 26, 2004

Yes, BV ... it is totally wacky! In fact it boggles my mind.
That tubor is in a small round dishpan too! I just don't
understand it at all.

Don't be embarassed by the looks of the pond.... you've been a
busy guy.
And Don't go to any trouble for us .... ;-) - a picture would be
nice, though.

Nedra

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

"Nedra" wrote in message
link.net...
WHAT??? Aerial leaf on the tubor down 4 feet?
Can't be ....... Hurrayyyy!

snip

Is that not wacky?

I am charging my batteries today. I'll take some pics when I get home,
although...I am embarassed by the pond right now. The green is

overwhelming,
and I started some landscape cleanup nearby so the background is a mess.
Ugh. Hopefully, I can get it all cleaned up this weekend.

BV.