Old 26-05-2004, 02:07 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default The Great Lotus Race; May 26, 2004

The lotus planted two feet deep is sending up plenty of leaves. There are
four tubors in that pot so the large number of leaves is expected. The tubor
planted four feet down...has an aerial this week!

NEDRA!!!!

BV.

Old 26-05-2004, 04:11 PM
Nedra

WHAT??? Aerial leaf on the tubor down 4 feet?
Can't be ....... Hurrayyyy!

Nedra

Old 26-05-2004, 05:14 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Nedra" wrote in message
link.net...
WHAT??? Aerial leaf on the tubor down 4 feet?
Can't be ....... Hurrayyyy!

snip

Is that not wacky?

I am charging my batteries today. I'll take some pics when I get home,
although...I am embarassed by the pond right now. The green is overwhelming,
and I started some landscape cleanup nearby so the background is a mess.
Ugh. Hopefully, I can get it all cleaned up this weekend.

BV.

Old 27-05-2004, 04:14 AM
Nedra

Yes, BV ... it is totally wacky! In fact it boggles my mind.
That tubor is in a small round dishpan too! I just don't
understand it at all.

Don't be embarassed by the looks of the pond.... you've been a
busy guy.
And Don't go to any trouble for us .... ;-) - a picture would be
nice, though.

Nedra

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

link.net...

Old 27-05-2004, 02:06 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Nedra" wrote in message
ink.net...
Yes, BV ... it is totally wacky! In fact it boggles my mind.
That tubor is in a small round dishpan too! I just don't
understand it at all.

Don't be embarassed by the looks of the pond.... you've been a
busy guy.
And Don't go to any trouble for us .... ;-) - a picture would be
nice, though.

Damn. I knew I forgot to do something last night. OK, tonight I take
pictures. I'll try and post them before the weekend. Me and the nephew are
going into the woods for some back country sport.

BV.