Old 27-05-2004, 03:07 PM
Reka

Default slc wendy's valentine 'june'/ growing conditions

"Ray" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I believe that if you treat it like a typical cattleya - culture info is

available all over the
place: AOS, my site, etc. - that it ought to do fine. That would include

more light, too. AN
unfiltered eastern exposure is not too much, so you're surely giving it to

little/

Moreover, the puckered skin syndrome suggests that you might have a root

health issue. If you
haven't done so in a while, I'd suggest unpotting the plant to check, then

repot into fresh medium.
Also, if you're watering on a schedule, rather than when the plant needs

more water, that could
contribute to the issue.

That was my problem. Mine sulked until I took it out of the mix it was in
and gave it an airier one. It looks much better already, just a few months
later.
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html