Old 27-05-2004, 10:08 PM
Jo

Default Hawks in my yard

Hi Kathie,
I just saw your post. We have a similar situation here and I feel the same
way you do. I love my baby birds and squirrels.
I really dont have a problem in my garden because I fence around my raised
bed.
If you find a way to keep the Hawk away, please let me know and I will do
the same.
Have a wonderful rest of the afternoon.
Jo

"Kathie" wrote in message

.I know...a lot of you think I'm blessed, but I really don't like
predators...but what to do? Is there any way to discourage hawks from
the neighborhood?? Or could any of you tell me why I should love them?
I fear for my squirrels, and other nesting birds...

--
Kathie

News==----

Newsgroups