Old 28-05-2004, 06:02 AM
Janet

Default The Great Dye Experiment - OT

--

"Snooze" wrote in message
. com...
"Janet" wrote in message
"Snooze" wrote in message
. com...
"Janet" wrote in message
Good bulls also meant that a breeding
accident couldn't be risked, hence the "collection". Quickest way to

end
bull's prospects is a broken penis! O

Do I even want to know how it breaks?

Well picture how any males would "break" and you got your answer! ;o)
Janet in Niagara Falls

Well curosity got the better of me, so I asked Dr. Rasby from University

of
Nebraska, Lincoln, and this is what he said.

"A broken penis in bulls is not very common but does occur. It usually
occus when the bull is thrusting forward during ejaculation and the penis
is bent sharply resulting in rupture of the corpus carvernosum penis. It
may occur when a small bull is trying to service a bigger female, but more
commonly it occurs when another bull rams or butts a bull that is mating a
cow."

Yet again I understand why ignorance is a bliss.

Snooze

Told Ya! LMAO! There are just some things that are better left to the
imagination of the "cross the legs" sex! D
Janet in rainy Niagara Falls