Old 25-05-2004, 06:16 PM
Ka30P

Default The Great Dye Experiment - OT

BV wrote

AGGAHAHAAHHHHH!!?!??!?!?!?!

HOW? HOW? HOW?
And what's the vaseline for?
What do you wear when you do this?
Do you have to buy the horse a drink first?
What no foreplay?
What position do you use?

Hmmmm.
Okay. I'll be strong. I need to keep my future
employment as an educator firmly in mind (as this is a public forum) and let
others take on the majority of those questions...
(how did we get so far astray? - going up to add OT to the subject line)
But I will explain the vaseline. My dear old horse was half Arab half Tennessee
Walker, a beautiful palomino and a sweetheart. He was shown in Park Class, the
fancy english saddles, long linen coats and derby hats. The horses were
supposed to be very showy, lots of high action and fancy stepping. That
included holding his tail high and letting it flow behind him as he went around
the ring. Now underneath that tail we would we want to see a dusty neather
region if you are a judge? (The answer is no ;-) Grooming is part of the
overall effort.
So vaseline was used as part of the grooming for show. Those horses were
treated better than rock stars ;-) - and I don't want to hear any stories about
rock stars and vaseline!
Now you know more than you ever wanted to know about blueing, vaseline and I'll
leave out ginger for today.

kathy :-)
Old 25-05-2004, 07:06 PM
Bonnie

My sister shows Hunter/Jumper. No flowing tail or mane
there, but she sure has fun with all that braiding. I
know nothing about the dying.

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 25-05-2004, 08:04 PM
Janet

We used to show Limousin cattle and I agree, the show animals are treated
better than rock stars! (Behave better most times too! LOL!) The stuff we
did to get cattle ready to show still amazes me. We even had a bull that was
"collected" to be used for artificial insemination. ;o) Our show girls were
generally too good to rish a breeding accident so they never got "the real
deal" when it came time to breed. Good bulls also meant that a breeding
accident couldn't be risked, hence the "collection". Quickest way to end a
bull's prospects is a broken penis! O
Janet in Niagara Falls

Old 25-05-2004, 10:05 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Ka30P" wrote in message
snip
The horses were
supposed to be very showy, lots of high action and fancy stepping. That
included holding his tail high and letting it flow behind him as he went

around
the ring. Now underneath that tail we would we want to see a dusty neather
region if you are a judge? (The answer is no ;-) Grooming is part of the
overall effort.

Wouldn't the vaseline act as an attractant to dust, dirt and other
undesireables?

BV

Old 25-05-2004, 10:06 PM
Ka30P

BV wrote Wouldn't the vaseline act as an attractant to dust, dirt and other
undesireables?

Not for the 30 minutes in the ring.
The rest of the time he could be as slobby as he wanted. Kind of like spiffing
the boys up for a family wedding.

kathy :-)

Old 26-05-2004, 02:10 AM
Snooze

"Janet" wrote in message
Good bulls also meant that a breeding
accident couldn't be risked, hence the "collection". Quickest way to end a
bull's prospects is a broken penis! O

Do I even want to know how it breaks?

Snooze

Old 26-05-2004, 03:03 AM
Janet

--

"Snooze" wrote in message
. com...

"Janet" wrote in message
Good bulls also meant that a breeding
accident couldn't be risked, hence the "collection". Quickest way to end

bull's prospects is a broken penis! O

Do I even want to know how it breaks?

Snooze

Well picture how any males would "break" and you got your answer! ;o)
Janet in Niagara Falls

Old 28-05-2004, 03:04 AM
Snooze

"Janet" wrote in message
"Snooze" wrote in message
. com...
"Janet" wrote in message
Good bulls also meant that a breeding
accident couldn't be risked, hence the "collection". Quickest way to

end
bull's prospects is a broken penis! O

Do I even want to know how it breaks?

Well picture how any males would "break" and you got your answer! ;o)
Janet in Niagara Falls

Well curosity got the better of me, so I asked Dr. Rasby from University of
Nebraska, Lincoln, and this is what he said.

"A broken penis in bulls is not very common but does occur. It usually
occus when the bull is thrusting forward during ejaculation and the penis
is bent sharply resulting in rupture of the corpus carvernosum penis. It
may occur when a small bull is trying to service a bigger female, but more
commonly it occurs when another bull rams or butts a bull that is mating a
cow."

Yet again I understand why ignorance is a bliss.

Snooze

Old 28-05-2004, 06:02 AM
Janet

--

"Snooze" wrote in message
. com...
"Janet" wrote in message
"Snooze" wrote in message
. com...
"Janet" wrote in message
[...]

Told Ya! LMAO! There are just some things that are better left to the
imagination of the "cross the legs" sex! D
Janet in rainy Niagara Falls

Old 28-05-2004, 08:05 AM
HTH

Gosh I an not sure how you got on this topic and do not really want to
know. But FWIW back in the 70's my dad purchased a prize bull who ended
up with a broken pennis. That ended his career and his life. Hamburger.

Snooze wrote:
"Janet" wrote in message

"Snooze" wrote in message
y.com...

.. .

Old 28-05-2004, 02:05 PM
Benign Vanilla

"HTH" wrote in message
Gosh I an not sure how you got on this topic and do not really want to
know. But FWIW back in the 70's my dad purchased a prize bull who ended
up with a broken pennis. That ended his career and his life. Hamburger.

snip

Man, talk about adding insult to injury. You lose your member, and then get
ground up.

BV.

Old 29-05-2004, 06:04 AM
THE Old Man

On Fri, 28 May 2004 08:57:57 -0400, "Benign Vanilla"
wrote:

"HTH" wrote in message
Gosh I an not sure how you got on this topic and do not really want to
know. But FWIW back in the 70's my dad purchased a prize bull who ended
up with a broken pennis. That ended his career and his life. Hamburger.

snip

Man, talk about adding insult to injury. You lose your member, and then get
ground up.

BV.

Down here we call it D - I - V - O - R - C - E !

Donald From Mississippi.
I plan to live to be 100.
So far so good.
Old 29-05-2004, 11:06 AM
Susan H. Simko

Snooze wrote:

bull's prospects is a broken penis! O

Do I even want to know how it breaks?

Well picture how any males would "break" and you got your answer! ;o)
Janet in Niagara Falls

Well curosity got the better of me, so I asked Dr. Rasby from University of
Nebraska, Lincoln, and this is what he said.

"A broken penis in bulls is not very common but does occur. It usually
occus when the bull is thrusting forward during ejaculation and the penis
is bent sharply resulting in rupture of the corpus carvernosum penis. It
may occur when a small bull is trying to service a bigger female, but more
commonly it occurs when another bull rams or butts a bull that is mating a
cow."

Okay, all you guys, cross your legs. It can happen to human men also.
I was read a medical journal article (complete with pictures of the
broken body part) of this happening to a man. Men are not made to play
*with* hot tubs.

Susan
shsimko[@]duke[.]edu