Old 28-05-2004, 03:06 PM
dkat

Default OT Paging Dr Solo - Help - Sick Fish

Now this is exactly why I think cross posting is acceptable sometimes and
sometimes necessary. I had assumed this person had only gone to one room
and knew his answer was waiting for him/her in another. Because they had
only the one group in their posting I had no idea they had posted elsewhere.
I can certainly understand why people get ticked with inappropriate cross
posting (and I have been the culprit of clicking on the wrong group to send
to - I'm still doing mea culpa for a political post in the pottery room...)
but this is exactly the situation where you want it in as many rooms with
the possible answer as possible and for it to be clear where the message has
gone to.... just my little sidebar for the month

wrote in message
I answered this on rec.goldfish already. Ingrid

"dkat" wrote:

"Coop" wrote in message
Anyone who can help, please contact me asap. I have a large (12-14")

Koi,
about 3 years old, that has what appears to be Algae (the long variety,

as
opposed to slimy film type) down both sides of the fish, towards the

ventral
(underbelly). The left eye also appears to be clouded, although not

covered
with the same green coating. Through the water and from a distance of

about
2 feet, it appears as though the "algae" is growing into and underneath

the
scales of the fish.

Thank you for your help,
Ian