Old 28-05-2004, 03:06 PM
Tom Randy

Default Flowers for newbie in KY

On Fri, 28 May 2004 05:40:52 +0000, Brandon Z. wrote:

I live in the Kentucky countryside where it is extraordinarily humid, and
hot in the summer and cold in the winter. The weather/temps are really
unpredictable.

I've just now decided to become interested in Orchids and am wondering what
can flourish inside and outside here in KY.

Thanks,
-Sinister

Just about any orchid will do fine INSIDE year round given anough light,
air and water/fertilzer. During the summer they'll do fine outdoors given
the right light,water,etc. I'm not sure how cold it gets there over the
winter but most won't survive cold temps.

Tom