Old 28-05-2004, 05:06 PM
Philip Lewis

Default Rose identification

So, as part of my lazy^H^H^H^H"restoration" of some of the landscape
of my home (built 1874) I've seen and let some roses grow in an old
bed (brick outlined) that has since been converted to lawn.

It bloomed this year, and i'd be interested in finding out what kind
of rose it is.

All I know is that it is a white single, estimate that the flower
spread is 4-5cm.

I can take digital pics....
I plan to take the following pics:
Overall
closeup of flower
closeup of unopend bud (if any exist)
closeup of leaf/branch structure

what other information/pics will be of most use to help with identification?

--
be safe.
flip