Old 29-05-2004, 05:07 AM
jammer

Default Yahoo!!! I've got frogs!

If he's a bullfrog, you won't like it when he eats your tadpoles.

On Fri, 28 May 2004 01:00:07 -0400, chagoi
wrote:

Well make that A frog

I just got home (12:30) Checked the 100 gal pond, saw two tiny eyes
staring at me from the frog ramp I installed two weeks ago when I
purchased 13 tadpoles.
I can't imagine that it is one of the tadpoles already, as he

(it)is
only 1" long and the tadpoles were 2-3" long. Also he is pale green

with
faint brown spots and the tads are deep dark brown. So I imagine that

he
is a product of the pond from last year, or he snuck in attached to

the
new anacharis, water lettuce, and WH that I picked up two days ago.

Well Anyway I am happy to see him, and hope he finds his new home to

his
liking.

Chagoi