Old 29-05-2004, 07:05 AM

Default Whats the best way to get rid of moles in your yard?

On 28 May 2004 18:34:41 -0700, (Marc
Williams) wrote:

My dad and I have been taking really good care of our yard.
Fertilizing it, adding more grass seed in the bare spots, all that.
Right now our yard is very green. But we have mole/moles. Every year
about this time we always get mole holes in the front yard. Whats the
best way to get rid of them?

Thanks,
Marc Williams

Make your yard unappealing compared to your neighbors. I would first
try and elminate their food source: Grubs.

MilkySpore takes a few years before becoming totally effective in
controling grubs, but your hardware store should have something in a
pesticide product.

(Personally I opted for the MilkySpore)

hth,

tom