Old 29-05-2004, 08:02 AM
Sinister

Default Plans for a Dracula

I have found a suitable Vendor, thanks to the help of all of you.

This is what I plan...If it is impossible it would be very kind of you to
let me know.

I plan to grow these Draculas without a greenhouse, I plan to grow them in
my very own bedroom. There is air cirrculation, there is just the right
amount of light, it is very humid (I.E. 80% and ^up) The most the
temperatures can ever vary is from 65-82 F. I'll hang it from my ceiling in
a wire mesh basket filled Sphagnum

I saw a picture of a Vampira and fell in love. I'll do anything it takes to
raise one properly.

If this is naive or just plain stupid please inform me as this is my first
attempt. Note that my mission is to grow a Vampira anything less or
different will not work, If my ways are in error please correct me.

Thanx to all of you from a wet-eared, green-thumbed, fool that loves
Pleurothallids.

-Sinister