Old 29-05-2004, 02:03 PM
Brigitte J.

Default something's eating my Basil!

"callie" wrote in message
s.com...
Does anyone know what may be eating my basil plants? I planted one out a
few weeks back in my herb container & something ate holes in all the
leaves so i pulled it up & planted another. I've just noticed holes
appearing again & no sign of a culprit. None of my other herbs have
been touched. I didn't have this problem last year so why now & why
only the basil?
--
callie

I'm having this problem too, but it's only my beans and nothing else in the
garden. I put a powdered insecticide, "Sevin" on them, but it hasn't kept
whatever it is from munching on my bean's leaves.

Any advise is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Brigitte