Old 30-05-2004, 12:05 AM
Gardñ@Gardñ.info

Default Leaf Miners in my Columbine

"BottleCap" in
:

Hello

I have one single columbine that has a pretty bad case of leaf miners.
I know usually you can just pick off the infested leaves and discard.
But my whole plant is taken over. I'm afraid if I don't take some
action soon it will kill my plant. Would insecticidal soap do the
trick? Is there any way of getting rid of these little things? Any
suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
BC

there are lots of things to grow. there are also lots of aquilegia
species. some might be more tolerant of miners. do you like the
aquilegia fo flowers or foliage? for both?