Old 30-05-2004, 12:17 PM
paulr

Default overgrown garden / jungle , new gardener needs help!

Hi,

I`ve searched high and low to find some clear answers to how to clear
an overgrown garden but without much luck. So i thought i`d just ask.

I have just bought a house with a 60` x 25` garden and it currently
has about 3 foot tall weeds covering all of it apart from a couple of
trees.

Any ideas on how to clear it. The idea is to returf the whole garden.
Should i hire a petrol strimmer and clear it then turf it? or go at it
with a lot of weed killer and wait a few weeks?

any help would be greatly appriciated.

thanks