Old 31-05-2004, 02:04 AM
Liashi

Default is this the weed that's been popping up?

I've got those little buggers popping up all OVER my garden. I've
been wondering what they are, too, especially since they weren't there
last year.

Since I know they're morning glories, I'll transplant some of them to
the side of my garden shed and let them grow up the trellis there.
Oughtta be pretty.

Mark

My Mom planted them last year, but I guess they grow wild to then.
Had to pull one plant due to limited space, but I moved the other two
over into an empty spot. (I have more trouble with grass growing in
there than anything else.) So if it's not grass, why not keep it? But
I'll prolly watch to be sure it doesn't go to seed on me.... Hey, I'm
in my garden almost every day. Wouldn't want an infestation next year.