Old 31-05-2004, 11:36 AM
Broadback

Default rotating composter

Robert wrote:

Chris wrote:
: Thanks for the suggestions about product ideas(sorry about the
: crossposting - first time I've posted to a newsgroup). One possible
: idea is an improved rotating
: composter - those that are availible seem to have limited capacity
: and only handle one load at a time - appriciate any thoughts.

There was a piece about this on Gardeners' Question Time today where they
said it wasn't a very good option. You can hear it on the BBC radio 4
website or catch the repeat on Wednesday

However, unless I'm mistaken they experimented last year on Gardeners'
World with various forms of composting and the tumbler was the fastest.

--
Please only reply to Newsgroup as emails
to this address are deleted on arrival.