Old 31-05-2004, 01:18 PM
David

Default Topping A Eucalyptus

That would appear to be borne out with my experience. Interesting thing was
that the root ball was exposed and spent a long time frozen, and yet it
managed to survive! Blooming hardy I'd say!

Subject: Topping A Eucalyptus
From: "David"
Date: 31/05/2004 12:37 GMT Daylight Time

Now I have a
beautiful shrub which is far easier to maintain. Perhaps I was just

lucky,
but the proof is growing healthily in my back garden,

Hi, just a question, aren't Eucalyps evolved to survive being burnt to the
ground every so often in forest fires? I would think that being evolved

take that sort of punishment, they wouldn't have a problem being topped?

ICB(APA)W.
--
Rhiannon
http://www.livejournal.com/users/rhiannon_s/