Old 01-06-2004, 01:04 PM
Ebthtr

Default The leaves on my Phal

Thanks so much! Didn't think of that one!

Another question...I have two phals in one pot and they are reblooming all over
the place, really gorgeous. One of the plants is starting to have the same
symtons on one lower leaf. I'm guessing not to disturb it until all the
flowers have all dropped?

Is this preventable? I don't overwater, and they don't stand in water.

Linda

"Sounds like the mix on it went bad and you did not repot. Knock
it out of the pot and check the roots. Cut all mushy and rotten
ones off with a razor blade you can dispose of afterwards. (be
careful when disposing) Treat the cut ends with cinnamon (the
spice) then pot up in fresh mix. Keep shaded in a humid area and
water sparingly for 3 weeks. It will take its time to recover.
SuE