Old 01-06-2004, 07:06 PM
pixi

Default Patching torn Butyl rubber liner?

Where do you get double sided Becket tape?

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

When I built my stream, I overlapped liner and used that big, fat, sticky
Becket double sided tape. The box said to wait 24 hours for proper

setting.
I waited like 24 minutes, and have had a leak ever since. We're currently

in
the process of fixing that. Anyway, my advice. The tape and some liner

will
work great, just follow the instructions. If it were me, I'd also probably
seal the edges of the liner patch to be sure no water ever got to the

tape,
just in case.

BV.