Old 01-06-2004, 09:03 PM
Kay

Default I fell like I am stalking a shrub!

I am in zone 5 and my neighbor has a shrub, I think a rose bush of some
sorts, that when blooms in summer to fall it has small very deep purple.
In fact I can only look at it from my fence. its about 5 feet tall. she
has had it for 2 years now and does not cover it for winter and it comes
back and looks gorgious. I asked what it was and she said bachlor
buttons. I don't think this is true unless its a nick name of a rose
bush? Miniture? or Miniture climbing? She has lots of other kinds of
rose bushes that I can see are rose bushes. In zone 5 is there a
miniture climbing rose bush that can handle the winter and come back? I
have spent hours searching the internet with every key word I can think of.

Thanks,

Kay