Old 01-06-2004, 10:03 PM
Ebthtr

Default The leaves on my Phal

How many leaves does this plant have?

There are two separate plants in one pot.

Have you had it long enough to have
witnessed a new leaf growing on this plant?

I had this specific duo since Christmas. One of the plants has a new leaf
growing which gives it a total of 3 leaves. I had cut the stem back and there
is a new stem growing from the side of the old one and there are six buds (?)
waiting to blossom.

It's "potmate" has never been cut back. It had six blooms when I first bought
it. They have since fallen off and now there are four more flowers in bloom
with another four on the way. There is also an extra branch coming out from the
side with six buds on it. This plant has a total of 4 leaves and never has had
a new leaf since I bought it.

Thanks to everyone for your help.

Linda