Old 02-06-2004, 12:08 AM
Norma J. Briggs

Default garden pest id

Alas, I caught some of the little buggers and took them to a nursery to find
out what the pest we teenaged stinkbugs! Horrors! Who knew pre adult
stink bugs looked like that?

I am trying the organic pesticide they suggested for now, I hope I don't
have to use those nasty chemicals to get rid of them, but I am not going to
lose my whole garden to bugs.

"norma briggs" wrote in message
I have looked and looked for a pic online to identify this particular

pest.
At least I think it is a pest...I thought at first it might me a red

spider
mite but these bugs are much bigger than I ones I have read of.

They are red for sure, and look like a spider, but 3 of them cover a

cherry
tomato.

Might they be really big spider mites or some other odd creature?

Ideas welcome, I know I have not given you wonderful folks much to work
with.

Thanks!

---