Old 02-06-2004, 12:16 AM
Mike Patterson

Default Hello

On 01 Jun 2004 20:14:31 GMT, (Jerrispond) wrote:

Hi y'all it is me again....any of the old times here...the only name I
recognize is BV....how about all the others? Been a really hard couple of
years for me, but I am fighting my way back. Still got the ponds, herons, etc
etc etc Love to All Jerri

Howdy Neighbor!
Glad to see you back. Hope things are getting better.

Aren't you somewhere between Senoia and Griffin?

I'm over north of Sharpsburg between Newnan and Peachtree City.

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody. I should have been more specific..."