Old 01-06-2004, 10:04 PM
Jerrispond

Default Hello

Hi y'all it is me again....any of the old times here...the only name I
recognize is BV....how about all the others? Been a really hard couple of
years for me, but I am fighting my way back. Still got the ponds, herons, etc
etc etc Love to All Jerri

Old 01-06-2004, 10:04 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Jerrispond" wrote in message
Hi y'all it is me again....any of the old times here...the only name I
recognize is BV....how about all the others? Been a really hard couple of
years for me, but I am fighting my way back. Still got the ponds, herons,

etc
etc etc Love to All Jerri

Jerri,

Long time no talk to...how goes it?

BV.

Old 02-06-2004, 12:14 AM
Ka30P

Hi Jerri!!

good to 'see' you! ;-)

kathy :-)

Old 02-06-2004, 12:16 AM
Mike Patterson

On 01 Jun 2004 20:14:31 GMT, (Jerrispond) wrote:

Hi y'all it is me again....any of the old times here...the only name I
recognize is BV....how about all the others? Been a really hard couple of
years for me, but I am fighting my way back. Still got the ponds, herons, etc
etc etc Love to All Jerri

Howdy Neighbor!
Glad to see you back. Hope things are getting better.

Aren't you somewhere between Senoia and Griffin?

I'm over north of Sharpsburg between Newnan and Peachtree City.

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody. I should have been more specific..."
Old 02-06-2004, 02:10 AM
Jerrispond

kathy :-)

Hi been wondering about you....what you doing now? writing anything? Love to
you Jerri

Old 02-06-2004, 02:10 AM
Jerrispond

Hi you guys....Mike I am in Gwinnett county....NE of Atlanta Jerri

Old 02-06-2004, 03:17 AM
Ka30P

Jerri wrote been wondering about you....what you doing now? writing
anything?

Twins are graduating from high school!!!
Pond book is at a publisher (probably waiting
to get rejected ;-)

kathy :-)
Old 02-06-2004, 04:06 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Welcome back to where you belong! Sang to the tune of welcome back kotter!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Old 02-06-2004, 02:04 PM
Bonnie

Jerrispond wrote:
Hi you guys....Mike I am in Gwinnett county....NE of Atlanta Jerri

Hi Jerri,

I am more of a lurker now, but I'm here daily ;-)

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 02-06-2004, 05:08 PM
Jim

Hi y'all it is me again...

Welcome back, Jerri! It's good to know you're still with us.

Jim
Zone 8a - Dallas, Texas
Pond, Veggie Filter, Pond Maintenance & Pond Tour Pics:
http://community.webshots.com/user/dallas75248
Old 04-06-2004, 03:06 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Hi y'all it is me again....any of the old times here...the only name I
recognize is BV....how about all the others? Been a really hard couple of
years for me, but I am fighting my way back. Still got the ponds, herons, etc
etc etc Love to All Jerri

Hiya Jerri, and welcome back. Yes we've lost a few old ones in here, I
think many of the colorful personalities that burned out over flames. ;o)
I've gone back to work, but I try to keep up, and most of my summer will be
free. ~ jan

My new Mantra:

Hello??? KnotHead Lawns 2 31-03-2003 04:32 PM
[IBC] Hello from Japan (and some questions) Becca Ridout Bonsai 0 16-02-2003 05:03 AM
[IBC] Hello Again Craig Cowing Bonsai 3 15-02-2003 03:15 AM
[IBC] Hello & Ficus Benjamina Iris Cohen Bonsai 0 29-01-2003 02:56 AM
[IBC] Hello & Ficus Benjimina Richard Jeffery Bonsai 0 29-01-2003 01:42 AM