Old 02-06-2004, 04:05 AM
Janice

Default is this the weed that's been popping up?

On 1 Jun 2004 13:13:42 -0700, (Liashi) wrote:

Anyway.. just one viewpoint on those "morning glories" .. Don't doooo
it! ;-)

I so agree with Janice's thoughts on this!!!

Janice

Alright, alright. My Dad lost his job recently, so now we're not
allowed to buy "luxury" items such as plants. If only my parents could
see what my mind has turned the backyard into. So I'll pull them them.
Can they be put in a compost pile, or are they too dangerous for that?

If they are seedlings, and you let them dry out enough that they're
DEAD sure, if they're old roots coming up again, those roots are not
good in the compost bin unless you do run a hot one and they get
thoroughly cooked.. yeah those fleshy roots.. aren't good to put in
there, and they could grow!

Janice