Old 02-06-2004, 06:03 PM
GeneS

Default FREE - grazing for goats on 25 fenced acres - N of Austin

Free grazing for goats on 25 fenced acres. A friend of ours
wants to remove some of the grass & small brush from his 25 acres
near Briggs. He has a nice tract of 25 acres that is completely fenced.
It has water as well.

If you have some goats or llamas that you want to park for a few weeks, etc.
then do this:

1. Call Don at 512-489-2557. He owns and lives on the 25 acres
near Briggs, TX 78608.
2. "Do Not" eMail me - I have told you everything I know.
(Your eMail will not be returned, as my filter zaps all of them.)