Old 02-06-2004, 07:06 PM
Mike

Default Light Deprivation from over grown trees

"Collingwood" wrote in message
s.com...
Mike wrote:
*Were the trees there when you moved in?*

We moved in during November so all the leafs had already fallen,
therefore we didn't really give it much thought. However buy trimming
them in the first year they have grown a lot since.
--
Collingwood

I feel that you are going to talk very nicely to a) Your local councillor,
and b) The tree preservation officer of your local council.

It is possible to have trees lopped and trimmed for safety reasons and to a
certain degree aesthetic reasons, we have had both done, in fact I have a
team of tree fellers working on trimming trees and felling them on an open
area we are developing, BUT, your circumstances may be different and you may
not be able to pull the right strings. Therefore be nice to your council.

(Having said that, we still have a resident not happy that a huge Horse
Chestnut, due south of her, is not being trimmed or felled)

Mike
--
Nat.Service (RAF) Assoc. Cosford Parade / Social Weekend 25th - 28th June
British Pacific Fleet Reunion Birmingham September 17th - 20th