Old 02-06-2004, 07:09 PM
Mike

Default Light Deprivation from over grown trees

Have you tried having a friendly chat with your local councillor,
explaining that the council's inaction is causing a nuisance and
preventing your right to the quiet enjoyment of your property?

"Wax Cat in Hell" comes to mind. That is why I asked if the trees were there
when he moved in.

While I would not advocate taking your local council to court to enforce
your rights under the Human Rights Act, the fact that you know your
rights might persuade your councillor to have a word with the
appropriate people - especially if he's up for re-election next week...

If done in the right way, and an arrogant approach is NOT the right way :-((

Neil

Mike