Old 02-06-2004, 07:11 PM

Default Building a raised pond..help!

Hi Tumbleweed..thanks for the reply...unfortunately World of Water only have
stores on the mainland....I am located in N.Ireland...typical ! I checked
their site and they dont seem to sell the book online..ah well...cheerz
anyway

'patience'

"Tumbleweed" wrote in message
.. .

"Patiencem@n" wrote in
message ...
Anyone know where I can find a place online that offers a step by step

guide
on how to build a raised pond? I have already purchased a preformed

Liner,
Pump, Filter etc. Any help much appreciated. I'm a complete newbie to

this.

'patience'

There is a chain called 'World Of Water,' ISTR their catalogue (which may

be
orderable on the web but you can certainly pickup in their shops) has a
number of designs and 'how to's', in, including raised.

--
Tumbleweed

Remove my socks for email address

---