Old 03-06-2004, 03:10 PM
molli

Default Fast moving tiny little bugs?

Ah..that makes more sense to me Al, I keep my Jade plants very shaded! I
probably should have mentioned that.....I grow them in a north window sill,
or the 'no sun when you want it' overhanging porch. My porch has only about
a 12" wide strip that actually gets sun, the rest is shade, am rapidly
running out of room on that strip for all my sun lovers!

"Al" wrote in message
I was thinking the problem had to do with the very high light/sun levels

and
the 'oil' interaction with it while coated on the plant's tissue surface.
Perhaps neem 'oil' isn't really the same type of thing as hort 'oil' and
they don't work the same way. I don't know. It's just that the word

'oil'
alarms me when I think of it being used on plants in bright direct light.