Old 03-06-2004, 05:06 PM
Jo

Default Plug Aerators....?

I also like to check around online to find out which companies other people
have used.
It is nice to exchange information with others.
I have saved myself serous money in the long run getting quotes and ideas
from others in the newsgroups.
Yellow pages don't really list prices or reliability.
Good luck with your search.

wrote in message
:
:
: Actually, I was clueless. Other than car/truck rental, I hadn't had to
rent any machines
: before. Thanks all for your helps.
:
:
:
:
: wrote:
: In article ,
wrote:
:
:
: Thanks Robert.
: I hadn't planned on doing it now - it's just seem that my lawn can use
a "session"
: and it seem like an expensive machine to buy to use like once a year...
: Umm...does HomeDepot rent them out ? When you say local - what sort of
shop should
: I check ?
: Thanks again
:
:
: Is this a troll or are you truly clueless. Ever hear of the yellow
: pages? Ever use a telephone? Sheesh.
:
:
: