Old 03-06-2004, 08:06 PM

Default Building a raised pond..help!

Hi george thanks for the reply...getting the following message when I click
on the url...:- Access denied.bandwith exceeded.
Any chance you email it to me?...cheers

" George" wrote in message

"Patiencem@n" wrote in

message
Anyone know where I can find a place online that offers a step by step

guide
on how to build a raised pond? I have already purchased a preformed

Liner,
Pump, Filter etc. Any help much appreciated. I'm a complete newbie to

this.

'patience'

I don't know if this is any help, but my pond is partially raised,

partially
in-ground. Here is a link to photos of the pond.

http://bellsouthpwp.net/r/o/rockcat/...%20Picture.htm

If you have specific questions, I'll try to answer them, if I can.

---