Old 02-06-2004, 08:04 PM

Default Building a raised pond..help!

Anyone know where I can find a place online that offers a step by step guide
on how to build a raised pond? I have already purchased a preformed Liner,
Pump, Filter etc. Any help much appreciated. I'm a complete newbie to this.

'patience'

---

Old 03-06-2004, 07:06 PM
George

"Patiencem@n" wrote in message
Anyone know where I can find a place online that offers a step by step guide
on how to build a raised pond? I have already purchased a preformed Liner,
Pump, Filter etc. Any help much appreciated. I'm a complete newbie to this.

'patience'

I don't know if this is any help, but my pond is partially raised, partially
in-ground. Here is a link to photos of the pond.

http://bellsouthpwp.net/r/o/rockcat/...%20Picture.htm

If you have specific questions, I'll try to answer them, if I can.

Old 03-06-2004, 08:06 PM

Hi george thanks for the reply...getting the following message when I click
on the url...:- Access denied.bandwith exceeded.
Any chance you email it to me?...cheers

" George" wrote in message

"Patiencem@n" wrote in

message

Old 04-06-2004, 02:06 AM
George

"Patiencem@n" wrote in message
Hi george thanks for the reply...getting the following message when I click
on the url...:- Access denied.bandwith exceeded.
Any chance you email it to me?...cheers

" George" wrote in message

"Patiencem@n" wrote in

message
Anyone know where I can find a place online that offers a step by step

guide
on how to build a raised pond? I have already purchased a preformed

Liner,
Pump, Filter etc. Any help much appreciated. I'm a complete newbie to

this.

'patience'

I don't know if this is any help, but my pond is partially raised,

partially
in-ground. Here is a link to photos of the pond.

http://bellsouthpwp.net/r/o/rockcat/...%20Picture.htm

If you have specific questions, I'll try to answer them, if I can.

---

You are the second person to tell me that. I opened that page a few minutes
again and it worked fine for me. I think the ISP is having some problems,
because the page is not very big and certainly doesn't have enough traffic to
warrant the messege some are getting. Try it again. If you continue to have
problems, let me know.

Building a raised pond..help! United Kingdom 10 04-06-2004 12:04 PM
building a raised rose bed JimS. Roses 5 26-02-2004 02:52 PM
building a raised rose bed JimS. Roses 0 18-01-2004 03:47 AM
building a raised rose bed JimS. Roses 0 18-01-2004 03:46 AM
Timber for building planters/raised beds? Martin Richards United Kingdom 7 09-06-2003 09:10 PM