Old 03-06-2004, 08:09 PM

Default Filtering question....i think

Go to walmart and get a nylon mesh laundry bag. Put the bucket in that.
MIKE
"jammer" wrote in message
Someone GAVE me a pump with a pipe on top that i can use if i ever
have the rock for a waterfall. (Hose screws on top) But for the time
being i want to just let it come out of the top. I dont want any
critters sucked in the bottom so i sat the pump in a plastic bucket
and covered the bottom with screen. But i know think i need filtering
material if i dont want to pull it up and unclog it all the time, am i
right? I can go to HD and get something, but WHAT DO I ASK FOR??
Thanks