Old 04-06-2004, 01:07 AM
Susan Hogarth

Default Auburn (AL) arboretum

I'm staying in Auburn this week, and I stopped by the arboretum last night - I
had to go back this morning to get pictures of the carnivorous plant collection
(everything was flowering) and this *wonderful* fungus I found at the base of a
magnolia (plus some turtles). I posted the pictures - unedited - click twice
because some of them have been resized 2x byy the gallery software (or just use
'slideshow'):

http://big-head-ed.com/gallery/view_...etum_june _04

--
Susan Hogarth
"The reason we can't find a relationship between the Constitution and the