Old 04-06-2004, 01:07 AM
Anne Lurie

Default Pond snails

I'd like to trade my "pond snails" %*^*%*% from my garden too! I'm not sure
what it means, but I found two slugs floating in my teeny water garden the
other night.

I don't know what "water creatures" is JR is referencing (and I confess that
I'm asceered to find out!), but I'll happily give away any slugs I find --
unless my chessie/lab Contessa "Baby Doll" found them first and ate them!
(I love her dearly, but I learned two things when she was 12 weeks old: 1)
slugs are protein; and 2) Labs really *will* eat anything!

Anne Lurie
NE Raleigh

"jr lack" wrote in message
m...
I have a lot of pond snails grown up. I'd like to trade some of them for
some water plants/creatures if interested. Can sell some of them as well.