Old 04-06-2004, 07:18 PM
escapee

Default Squash vine Borers

On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 12:01:49 -0500, Katra opined:

I had also given up on Squash due to the squash borers, but I've gone
ahead and planted some in the floor of my greenhouse, and am hoping that
them being "inside" will finally prevent the problem. :-) I have a pair
of pretty little Carolina Anoles running around in there for bug patrol
and they've done a good job so far...

Wish me luck!

K.

You will have to hand pollinate the squash flowers if you do not have any bees
or other pollinating insects in there. It's easy to do with a Q-tip or any
small brush. Good luck!

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend?