Old 05-06-2004, 11:06 AM
George

Default Waterfalls

"Greg Costanzo" wrote in message
om...
Is there a way to make a waterfall without using foam or concrete???
I have extra EPDM liner and rocks and would love to figure out how to
make a nice waterfall. Please help a fellow ponder out!!

Sure. Depending on how the pond itself is set up, you can use dirt from digging
the pond to create a "ramp" of sorts outside the pond that inclines towards the
pond. Then use rocks along the side of the ramto make a lip to contain the
water. Then cover the whole thing with the piece of liner that you have, and
place the rocks for your falls onto the liner, taking care not to puncture the
liner. This is a simple way to do it. I'm sure others can give you better
instructions, or other designs. Good luck. The main issue is to somehow
contain the water within the sluiceway to prevent it from leaking.
Alternatively, you can buy a prefab waterfall.