Old 05-06-2004, 12:11 PM
Alan SS Alan SS is offline
Registered User

Location: Preston - Lancashire
Default Is now okay to divide red hot pokers?

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Hogg
On Mon, 3 Mar 2003 13:34:33 -0000, "Rosie" wrote:

Is now a reasonable time to divide my red-hot pokers? Do I just chop in
with a big spade and move to another part of the garden?

ROSIE

I've moved them at various times of the year with no problems. They
seem indestructible provided they're not in wet ground. Chop away.

--
Chris

Dear Chris & Rosie,
I have moved mine to various locations and they still seem to thrive! (Chris - I think they are 'indestructable'!) - however wet or dry does not seem to bother mine - I don't know why?
Rosie, I do concure with chris - 'Chop away' (ps: not a good idea for side salads!)

Alan.