Old 05-06-2004, 04:10 PM
Ray

Default The Brag About Book

Isn't this the guy that was ridiculed for his "vast experience" with over 30 plants? Or was it the
"how to prune" orchids part that got to us?

.. . . . . . . . . . .
"Emily S" wrote in message ...
I read some messages in here a week or two ago where some guy was
advertising his downloadable book. www.orchidstobragabout..com

I read the comments about his site and, since it was only $20, I bought his
book.

I have to say, like several people have on this site, you REALLY DO have to
give this guy credit. He's done a great job with it.

After I read the book, I still had a question about pH. I sent him an email
and got a detailed and quite helpful response in less than a day.

I give the book a green thumbs up! (in case anyone is interested)

Emily